Information for patients / Environment protection
We are constantly striving for further improvement of the environmental balance of our house. In order to do so, enormous efforts are made to reduce the consumption of water and electricity, to avoid waste and to dispose of unavoidable waste properly. All activities concerning environment protection are documented in our yearly environment protection report. We are proud of being awarded with the EMAS-Umweltsiegel for our exemplary environmental policy.
However, you, our patients, can contribute to our positive environmental balance, too, by paying heed to the following requests:
In order to avoid waste, please take only the most necessary things with you.
- Please avoid waste and separate your rubbish properly.
- Please use water and electricity economically.
- Please wash your hands properly at all times and use disinfection in order to avoid the diffusion of germs.
- Please take heed of notices and radio or TV programmes on Tele Radio St Vincenz concerning environment protection, fire prevention and hygiene.
- Please do not dispose of leftovers via the drain.
- Please read about our environment protection programme in the magazine "Unser Haus".
- Please study the escape routes on the corridors carefully.
- Please do not bring candles or the like to the hospital because of fire hazard.
- Please communicate your suggestions concerning the improvement of environment protection at our house.
The environment team appreciates your support.